Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let's Talk Red

So one of my things recently has been finding the perfect red. I've tried two so far. The first is Revlon's Mon Cherry. It's a scented polish. Smells like cherries when it's dry. The color is great yet formula leaves less to be desired. I put the polish on a few hours before bed, didn't do anything really harsh except sit around. Went to bed and woke up the next morning with a few huge chips in it. I was like "duude" So I threw another coat on it and then a top coat over it. Meaning I had to miss the tasty smell part of it. After a few hours I noticed the polish bubbling really bad on my pinky.

Without further ado...Revlon Mon Cherry. This is 3 coats and a top coat.

Photobucket

The second polish I tried is one that I got in the mail yesterday. It's one that has probably been talked about before, but I'm going to gush about it now. It's Zoya's Posh. It's a matte polish and it's AMAZING. It's my first run with a Zoya polish and I'm sure it won't be my last. It could have been a one coater if I wanted it to be, but I went with two coats. The color is so deep but still has some sparkle to it. Not to mention it went on like butter and stood up to pumpkin carving. LOL

So, without further ado...Zoya Posh. 2 coats. No topcoat as this is a matte and doesn't need it. :)

Photobucket

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment