Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let's get rollin'

Alright, so I haven't been able to get going on this for a while because of school and such, but I do have some pictures to share and post. The layout is a premade, but I like it so it can stay. LOL

First picture is a layering. One of my first ones.




This one is Kleancolor-Sweet Pink (3 coats) and OPI-Serving Up Sparkle (1-2 coats) The pink was really thin so I would suggest you do a white basecoat instead. I say 1-2 coats on the sparkle since I did a few nails with more sparkle. The coverage wasn't as great as I liked.



This one is another Kleancolor/OPI combo. Kleancolor Colbalt(2 coats) and Nicole by OPI Gone Wishin' (1 coat). I LOVED this one. I actually am wearing another version of it today. I get so many compliments on it. Today I have the Gone Wishin' over Sally Hansen's Teal Steel. I found the Gone Wishin' at Wal Mart. It's not on the Nicole by OPI site so I don't know how easy it will be for others to find. Oddly my boyfriend picked this one out and it's turned into a favorite of mine for layering.




Another layering with a Kleancolor polish. You are going to kill me soon aren't you? LOL This one is Avon's Speed Dry-Red Wine (2 coats) with Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black (1 thick coat) over it. Let me tell you. I saw the Chunky Holo Black over some other polishes on a million different blogs but I never saw it over a red. I got curious. Totally worth it. Such a beautiful fall manicure and I couldn't stop staring at my nails. The avon polish wasn't as fast dry as I liked, but it wasn't bad. I can't really tell you how much it is and where to get it. I won it at a school fair thing. I entered my name in a drawing and won nail polish. Lucky me!




Rejoice! This one isn't a Kleancolor! It's Wet N Wild Sage in the City (3 coats). I found this beauty at Wal Mart. It is a fast dry polish and does stick to that. I do want to comment on the application though. It was streaky and bubbled. It also was very smelly. I dealt with it because the color was so fantastic. After a day or so, I threw some black shatter over it.



Hope you like these. I shall return with more colors! I apologize for the picture quality and lighting. I live in a fairly overcast place.

No comments:

Post a Comment