Saturday, February 18, 2012

China Glaze Magnetix



So I have to apologize for my lack of updating. My phone is/was my main source of pictures and it has been giving me MASSIVE problems, so there has been a lack of pictures. Alas, I now have an itouch and it takes semi-decent pictures. So let's get going shall we?

Today I have a swatch of China Glaze-Cling On from the new Magnetix collection. I tried getting the other colors from transdesign, but they sold out. :(

(sorry for the blur)

This is just one coat. I tried to show off the different designs that the magnet has, but only the diagonal stripes seem to work the best. I ended up redoing this as a full mani the other day with just the stripes and I liked it. This is a gold/green combo which is nice. Application was streaky, but it evened out. I have learned you have to work really fast to get the design to work.

Overall, I like it and can't wait to get the purples.

No comments:

Post a Comment